Long strong nail routine | Lush & Trind
I was always the person with weak short nails and I though that I am just unlucky. But a few months ago I finally started looking into nail care and growth they are long and strong now. Today I’m going to share some of my tips.
There are three products that I can’t live without, these are the Trind Keratin Nail Restorer, Trind Nail Repair Natural and Lush Lemony Flutter.
Lush Lemony Flutter
Lemony Flutter is a cuticle cream, which may seem weird to some. I had heard a lot of good things about this so I had to try it. Lemony Flutter hydrates your cuticles, makes your nails stronger and helps with colour correction if they are yellow.
The scent is amazing too, if you love lemon scent like me then you will love it. I love this so much that I even gave it to my best friend Dinja as a birthday gift, and she loves it too. You can also use it on random dry spots like your knees and elbows.
Trind Nail Repair Natural & Trind Keratin Nail Restorer
I decided to pick these two because I saw the most reviews on them and they do what they promise. Trind Nail Repair Natural is a strengthener it keeps the moisture in by balancing the levels of keratin and moisture, so it makes them strong and flexible. Trind Keratin Nail Restorer is a moisturising strengthener for sensitive nails, so it’s great to make them healthy and strong.
I’m already on my second bottle of both of them and I’m sure that there will be many more after this one.
My nail care routine
- Remove old polish. I mostly use those polish remover pots that you can put your finger in. I choose to use polish removers without Acetone because it’s less damaging.
- Use a file. I file even if they don’t need to be shorter to make them stronger. I also file the side because thats where I get the breaking if I get any. Remember to always file in the same direction and don’t go back and forth like a saw. To see a demonstration about it check out this Youtube video.
- Use Trind Keratin Nail Restorer to hydrate them. I let it sink in a few minutes.
- Use Trind Nail Repair Natural like polish and let it dry. I sometimes put two coats on to protect them from breaking.
- Always use a nail strenghter if you don’t want to wear polish. Because when they are bare there is more chance for them to break.